Digital Trends can earn a commission when you buy from links on our website.
Labor Day sales started last week and the big day itself is coming to an end. However, if you get to the party fashionably late, you still have the option to pick up some bargains on computers, household items, and more. Time is of the essence here. To give you an overview, we've rounded up the best Labor Day last minute sales that you can currently still buy from major retailers like Amazon and Best Buy.
- :: Amazon sells almost everything under the sun. So it's no shock that the Amazon Labor Day Sale offers discounts on almost everything a buyer could ask for. It's all about tech offerings, and there are still a few bargains to be found in 4K smart TVs, headphones, wireless earbuds, and smart home devices like this Amazon also made it easy to select categories so you can sort through the riff raff faster.
- :: The Best Buy Labor Day Sale has solid discounts on home appliances, smart TVs (if you need a new TV and have been waiting for a big sale, this could be your last chance before Black Friday), and some Apple goodies like that and Best Buy also offers 24 month financing for device purchases starting at $ 999 so you have more time to pay for those big purchases.
- B&H Photo Labor Day Sale: B&H Photo has always been a go-to place for camera gear, but the Labor Day sale is also bringing down prices on everything from desktop monitors to wearables. Some Apple items are still on sale; Some of the best last-minute deals for Labor Day include the 2019 12.9-inch iPad Pro (with Wi-Fi + cellular connectivity), Apple AirPods, and the 13-inch MacBook Pro, to name a few.
- Dell has year-round deals on computers, monitors, and peripherals, and isn't shy about introducing even bigger discounts at major annual events like Labor Day. Some of the standout tips among those last minute Labor Day deals are these , (one of our long-time favorites) and Also, remember to use the codes SAVE10 and 50OFF699 at checkout, potentially saving you even more.
- :: Most big sales have lots of tech deals, and as much as we love them, Labor Day is one of the best holidays to get deals on big gadgets and other essentials. The Home Depot Labor Day Sale is the place to go, offering discounts of up to 40% on tools, appliances, furniture, furnishings, smart devices, and more for the home. Halloween decorations also go on sale early if you're already feeling scary.
- Lowes Labor Day Sale: Lowe's is the other big name for housewares, offering up to 40% off gadgets, tools and appliances, and up to 70% off smart home technology among the many last-minute Labor Day deals that still exist are available right now. This includes a wide range of some of our favorite smart home devices like the third generation ring video doorbell, Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker, and Google Nest smart learning thermostat.
- :: If you've always been looking for one of Microsoft's fantastic Windows-based Surface 2-in-1s or laptops, now is the time. The Microsoft Labor Day Sale has deals on its youngest like the Surface Pro 7 (our current favorite 2-in-1) and the budget-friendly Surface Go, but there are tons of discounts available too , , and .
We strive to help our readers find the best deals on quality products and services, and we carefully and independently choose what we cover. The prices, details and availability of the products and offers in this post are subject to change at any time. Make sure they are still valid before making a purchase.
Digital Trends can earn commissions on products purchased through our links. This supports the work we do for our readers.